NIDO commercial, free MP3

this is one of the best tv ads ever made… i grew up with strict and protective parents and this ad reminded me of the days when i was restricted to do stuff that as a child then, i had the right to experience. well my parents are not that strict now so, whatever. here’s the NIDO 3+ tv ad / commercial that i’m talking about:

“…see, i learned.”

i think i also need to include the lyrics and FREE MP3 of the new NIDO commercial here with SHARON CUNETA and her kids because many people are requesting for it:

YOU’RE MY NUMBER ONE LYRICS
(sharon, miel, frankie pangilinan)

Look at me mom
Shining like the sun
Bright as the day
You’re my number one
And there’s no treasure
That I will cherish like you

And when I smile
They all see you glow
And they all know
You’re my number one
My one and only joy
Is to give you my love

My one love for you
I give through and through
I see you and the signs that bring joy
That all the world can see so clearly

Look at me mom
Shining like the sun
Bright as the day
You’re my number one

click the link below if you want a free MP3 copy of this song. thank you for dropping by and happy bonding with your kids!!!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD: You’re My Number One – Sharon Cuneta and kids (NIDO COMMERCIAL)

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , ,

147 Responses to “NIDO commercial, free MP3”

1. rej says:

hi! my son’s keeps on singing this song and often asks me to have the music in my ipod. so…could you please send me the mp3 of this song..please, please. Super thanks!

2. cakewarrior says:

sent to all of you guys! thanks for dropping by and say hello to your kids for me :)
    God bless everyone!

3. cakewarrior says:

to kristine Lo, your server returned the file because they said you’ve overdrawn your diskspace quota :(

4. Tricia says:

nice song and lyrics. Can you send me the MP3 file? thanks

5. pinkgiraffe says:

love this commercial. reminds me of my childhood years. can you send me the mp3 too? thanks!

6. titojohn says:

My wife and daughter love this song. Pls send me mp3 file. Thanks!!!

7. Love says:

hi, thank you for posting the lyrics … my kids and I love to sing the nido commercial together but we somehow kinda miss some of the lyrics. i’d really appreciate it if you could email me the mp3 of the song. thank you and God bless!

8. joed says:

may i have a free mp3 of the song : You’re my number one? thanks

9. cakewarrior says:

sent to those who requested :)

10. agui says:

Thanks for the lyrics. can you please send me the mp3 of that song(YOU’RE MY NUMBER ONE). Thanks!

11. jeck says:

hi there! could you send me the mp3 of this one?

thanks! my daughter loves hearing this one :D

12. gierovan says:

im 23 years old…SINGLE…i love the song really…. for myself and my mama….feeling ko bata ako…hehehe.. thank you for making that song.. ang ganda….

13. Darwin says:

hi,,tnx for that lyrics,,i really wanted to sing it for my kid while sleeping,,hope to receive ur mp3..tnx a lot

14. apol says:

like this song.. can i have a copy ng mp3? thanks po..

15. Pammy says:

My daughter really likes the Nido commercial song. I would like to request an MP3 of it. Thanks…

16. Rachelle says:

hi! can i also get a free mp3 of the song? thank you very much!
    cakewarrior? are you from publicis?

17. Lodessa says:

My daughter, Louviemin, loves the song. can i please have a copy of the MP3? She is turning 2 this december. Super tutok sya sa commercial whenever she sees it.

Thank you in advance.

18. the captain says:

thank you so much for this! I’ve been looking for this lyrics for two months now..I need it for my two year old daughter. She just surprised me one day, when the ad was played on tv, she just stopped everything that she was doing and said “wait mom…” (as if preparaing to put on a good show).. and sang with miel and sharon..but of course, i knew, she had the lyrics all garbled out..her version then was..”look at me mom..shining like the sun..on a sunny day, you’re my number one..”At least now, I can finally teach her the correct lyrics.. Thank you so much…My li’l girl’s performance would be perfect this time!

19. the captain says:

btw, can you also send me the free mp3?thanks!

20. cei says:

my baby (10mos. old) loves it too:) I sing it to her before she sleep.

21. Jhayz says:

hi can i ask for the mp3 of this commercial thanks…and if you have the NIPS jingle commercial na rin po thanks…

22. cakewarrior says:

you’re welcome all of you! MP3 sent to everyone who requested above :) thanks for droppping by!

23. roze says:

hi! thanks for the lyrics! my nephew loves to sing this song. so cute! :) can u please send me the mp3? pleassse? :D thanks a lot!!!

24. Santy says:

hi, it’s great that I already have the lyrics. thanks for posting it, my daughter loves this song. requesting for a copy of the mp3 also. thanks a lot!!!Ü

25. Lailani Pascua says:

Hi hope to receive the beautiful mp3 of this song. my daughter loves this song so much.
    thanks

26. DAN says:

Please send me also MP3 of the NIDO Theme Song…my son loves it very much that he even hum himself singing the song as if he can speak and sing na…

27. celina de ocampo says:

please,please please send me the mp3 of the you’re my number one commercial…… thanks

28. louann leoncio says:

hi can you provide me the free MP3 of this song.. can you just send it to my e-mail, tnx.

29. Anabel Tomas says:

hi cakewarior! can you please send us also the mp3 of this song to simeontomas@gmail.com or anabel.e.tomas@accenture.com we need it badly for our presentation thanks!

30. Ruby says:

My son looks at me whenever he hears or sees this commercial on tv. I always end up looking at him too. Then we have this mutual understanding of sitting together and me singing to him the song.

I am no good in singing, but he enjoys this US time.

I hope I have a copy of the song.

31. Purple skies says:

love the song. Thanks!

32. maybelle says:

hi, pls send me the MP3 of the NIDO Theme Song… thanks=)

33. cakewarrior says:

sent to all those who requested :)
    thanks for dropping by!

34. Pam says:

hi! i would love to have an mp3 copy of that wonderful song. our first-born will be baptized on the 25th of october. we plan to have a powerpoint presentation of our son’s pictures and make that song as the accompaniment. it would really be a great help; perhaps your gift to us. thanks in advance!

35. Pam says:

hi! would love to have an mp3 copy of that wonderful song. our first-born will be baptized comes oct25. we plan to have a powerpoint presentation of our son’s pictures and make that song an accompaniment. thanks in advance!

36. Chai says:

I really love the latest commercials of Nido. Thanks for posting and for the lyrics. I’ve been looking for this for a month now. My daughter and I are happy singing this together. Hope you could send me a free MP3 of “you’re my number one”. This is indeed a very beautiful, touching song for mom and daughter. I shall wait for that MP3. Thanks a lot!

37. Kungfu Panda says:

Hi, Can i also request for the copy of mp3. thanks in advance.

38. jezel says:

i always sing this song with my daughter even if with incomplete lyrics. but now, not anymore since you provided it together with the mp3. Thanks very much….you made a lot of mother and kids happy……

39. roch says:

hi, aimz. please also send me an MP3. If it’s not so much to ask, can you send me the TVC? cuz my 1 yo daughter got really stuck on TV watching this, as if the world stops and it’s just the TVC and her!

please…

thanks.

40. aeah says:

hi there… can u send me the mp3 of this song? my inaanak love this song so much

41. salvs says:

wonderful song! i cant wait to have a copy of the mp3. thanks!

42. Jenny Chua says:

my daughter wants to sing with me and so happy that you have lyrics here.

43. connie says:

I like the lyrics of the song. Gustong gusto ng mga anak ko.

44. Ichie says:

I love this song.. please send me MP3 of this song performed by Ms. SHaron and her daughter.
    Thanks a lot & God Bless..

45. daph says:

please send me mp3 of this song. favorite ng mga pamangkin ko eh. thanks po :)

46. cakewarrior says:

mp3 sent! i’ll be out of town this weekend so those who will be requesting for the NIDO commercial MP3 may download it through this temporary link:

just ignore the ads and click the “download” button at the center of the page then save it on your computer.

thanks for dropping by and have a happy weekend everyone!

47. xenia says:

HI can you please send me mp3 of this song within the week..i will be doing a video as my gift and I would use this song as background. I really love this song..Thanks

48. Nerissa says:

I just love the meaning of the song … about the familys’ important role to each other especially to ur children… more power

49. Julia says:

This is definitely one of the best commercials on tv these days.. my grandson who is 2years old love the song so much I thought of searching the internet for lyrics so we can sing together. Please send me copy of the MP3. Thanks and more power!

50. alex says:

Can you please send me the mp3 of this song? Thanks!